martedì 13 luglio 2010

I've all the time of world to make you're mine (si, è un tono minatorio)

"Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear

You give me fever when you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the morning
Fever all through the night.

Romeo loved Juliet
Juliet she felt the same
When he put his arms around her
He said 'Julie, baby, you're my flame
Thou giv-est fever when we kisseth
Fever with thy flaming youth
Fever I'm on fire
Fever yea I burn for sooth'.

Fever if you live and learn
Fever till you sizzle
What a lovely way to burn
."

Elvis - Fever

Forse non è proprio il miglior modo di meditare vendetta, visto che sono qui stesa a pancia all'aria a pensare se un uovo col guscio messo in freezer abbia o meno la possibiità di congelarsi.
Ma chissà perchè uova e maionese occupano sempre una parentesi così ampia quando sono in situazioni di disagio. Cioè quasi sempre.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento