How you can share with me a pillow, how can you cover me while we're sleeping, but never tell me the true?
I'm suffering for nothing, because I'm suffering for you. And you are someone who doesn't exist in my life right now.
It's a fucking bad period in my life, even if you don't know it, that I need you be honest. Ok, that's quite probably that I'm coming crazy, of course, but really I cannot image to spend the rest of my life without see you anymore. It could be something like “not to live at all”.
I know that there's an ocean between as, I'm not stupid. But all I'm asking you is just to let me know how you feel. 'Cause I always wonder about what you're doing and I feel lost without know it..it sounds stupid, but now, I'm not able to do nothing else except this. I can’t do anything except be in love with you and all I do is miss you.
Look, I'm not asking you what's wrong in me cause I know that i'm only a shit, but now you perfectly know what there's in my mind. I'm also quite sure that you could were not really so interesting in it. But at this point also “I don't give a fuck, shut up” could be enough as answer.
At least, say this. Because these silences kill me.
ti capisco troppo bene, come ben sai. Mi dispiace tanto. so cosa si prova e so che è un dolore che toglie il respiro. Cerca di essere forte, e di sopravvivere, alla fine il dolore passa, è quello che mi ripeto tutti i giorni. Un abbraccio fortissimo.
RispondiElimina